Help Future Members!
Careers Springboard is a group whose members and volunteer organisers offer help and support during your job search. Our volunteers and speakers give their time and effort for free.
Donate your time – Volunteer
Use your skills to make a difference to people who are looking for a job. It’s not only hugely rewarding, it also helps you to build your experience on your CV and your network. We’re currently recruiting for the following volunteer posts and would love to hear from you:
Donate to Careers Springboard
As our services are all provided by volunteers it makes our costs very low but we still need funds to pay for the regular meeting venue, overheads and communications to let new members find us. Find out more about our services.
Our costs are approximately £41 per new member. This contrasts with a typical equivalent commercial outplacement package of £4,000 per person.
Would you like to “sponsor” future members? Click here to donate
Thank you for helping others to get the support they need to get back into work and back into active involvement in the community.
Donate for free!
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Careers Springboard with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/careersspringboard/?utm_campaign=raise-more and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Careers Springboard at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Careers Springboard will be really grateful for your donations.
Careers Springboard provides free job search services for professionals, managers and graduates actively seeking work in Buckinghamshire, Chilterns and the surrounding areas. If your company is keen to support the local community by giving something back we’d love to hear from you. Whether you’re looking for a charity to fundraise for or an opportunity for your staff to carry out skills-based volunteering. We can work with you to support you in delivering your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives.
Although lots of events are on hold due to government Coronavirus restrictions there are lots of virtual events that you can take part in to raise sponsorship funds for Careers Springboard. You could:
- Have a virtual quiz with friends or family, everyone can donate a fee to take part.
- Do a clutter clear out, sell the items on ebay and donate the profit to us.
- Get fit by asking people to pay £1 per exercise. For example if you raise £20 you’ll you do 20 burpees/press ups/sit ups. The more people pay the fitter you get.
- Do a sponsored run, or mountain climb, by climbing the stairs.
Thank you for your support.