- This event has passed.
Monday 13th Nov – Webinar: Resilience
November 13 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Periods of career transition can be very stressful regardless of how resilient you are. Join us for this webinar where Rosie Miller will share her expertise on Resilience to help you within your job search.
She will explain how to build performance through engagement by working on five key factors:
• Purpose: We build clarity of purpose for you to build engagement, enthusiasm and motivation
• Resilience: Our “Be More” and “LIFT” programmes transform people’s capability to thrive under pressure and stress, freeing them to perform.
• Energy: Change requires energy – we enable you to make the space and generate the additional energy to take new actions that get results.
• Skills: Our Leadership Masterclasses and coaching services build those critical soft skills, creating more effective leadership behaviours, qualities and impact.
• Strategy: Success needs a strategy. We help people explore and build their options and work out how to execute them.
Presenter: Rosie Miller
Rosie is a positive psychology coach and people transformation consultant. She specialises in helping leaders and people thrive during change.
Rosie has a Masters in Applied Positive Psychology specialising in resilience and well-being. She is a Visiting Research Fellow at Bucks New University. Rosie runs a resilience boosting programme where participants experience higher energy, more proactivity, more self-confidence and improved composure. Participants also report better stress management and better relationships. Over 400 people have benefitted from her BE MORE Resilience and Well-being course.
To join the webinar you need to be a Careers Springboard member. Register for free now. If you are an existing member you will receive the Zoom link in the weekly e-newsletter.Register